cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed quantity in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Having sales order of 100 quantity out of which 60 are in my store for remaining 40 i upload material with Movement type 561

when I see my schedule line in sales order systems still shows 60 quantity not 100 quantity my issues are -

1. whether system automatically confirmed that quantity?

2.when I check fixed quantity and date and after removed that t check systems shows confirmed quantity as 100

why this happens.?

3.If in my sales order two materials are presents out of which first's schedule line is 10 of this month and 2nd's schedule line is 12 of this month but material is available today only so when I am doing delivery in VL01n systems is showing schedule line error so I entered actual date which is on 10 so systems is taking only my first item as per schedule line

In this case as per schedule line i need to create 2 deliveries,so how to avoid of creation of two deliveries I want only one deliver?

regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the material stock is available when the sales order is created ,the ordered qty will be confirmed automatically( In your case when you created the sale order the required stock to confirm 100 qty might not have been there)

.If you leave the fixed quantity and date field blank, the delivery date and confirmed quantity are not fixed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKshay,

Let me try to answer few of your doubts

> 1. whether system automatically confirmed that quantity?

When system ran the scheduling for confirmation at that time the available quantity was only 60, so the system will only confirm 60 quanity, but even after you will put the 40 qty after schedule line genration it will show the confirm quantity as 60 only, as it will not run scheduling again.

> 2.when I check fixed quantity and date and after removed that t check systems shows confirmed quantity as 100

> why this happens.?

In this case, irrespective of the stock in hand, system will give only one date because the priority of the customer is fixed quantity and one date, so no partial qty is allowed, its standard.

> 3.If in my sales order two materials are presents out of which first's schedule line is 10 of this month and 2nd's schedule line is 12 of this month but material is available today only so when I am doing delivery in VL01n systems is showing schedule line error so I entered actual date which is on 10 so systems is taking only my first item as per schedule line

> In this case as per schedule line i need to create 2 deliveries,so how to avoid of creation of two deliveries I want only one deliver?

Just change the Date of delivery to the later date, i.e Create delivery of the 12th. Again if you have posted material then you can change the dates in schedule line manually, in order item schedule line.

Hope it will help.

Thanks,

Raja