cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries not archived in table VBBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that some entries in table VBBE in Production are not yet archived for selected line items of sales orders and deliveries though they were created last 2003. I checked MD04 and found out that the requirements for the sales orders/deliveries still exist. The related document flow of the sales orders and deliveries are archived already if I checked in table VBFA (maybe the flow of document from sales to billing to accounting is complete already).

I found program SDRQCR21 that might help me solve the issue. Should I tick all the four check boxes (Data transfer, Comparison, Planning entry and Processing per material) when running the correction program. Also, if I run this program will this clean the entry in MD04 ONLY for completed sales orders/deliveries? Will this similarly remove the entry in table VBBE?

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi you can select the data transfer.

and it will take care the VBBE inconsistency..

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I looked at the program code and it looks like it will actually make any changes in the database if the checkbox 'Data transfer' has been checked. It does delete records from VBBE table, it seems.

We don't use requirements, so I can't tell more. You might want to test this program in a DEV or QA system and run without 'Data transfer' checkbox first, to see what it actually does. You could also ask an ABAPer to take a look at the code. It's not that complex, I just don't have time for this.