cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

required characteristics still open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I completed the results recording and while saving i get msg that the required characteristics are still open. I saw the status is still 2 but not 5 .....how do i set the status 5 automatically when a characteristics recording is completed?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sravan

completed the results recording and while saving i get msg that the required characteristics are still open. I saw the status is still 2 but not 5 .....how do i set the status 5 automatically when a characteristics recording is completed?

As you said You have only completed the Result recording.

but you have to change the status 2 to 3 --> by valuating the char

& then 3 to 5 -->by closing the char( lock symbol)

after it reaches to 5 then only you will not get messge "required characteristics still open"

for auto closing

please goto SPRO>QM> Basic Settting >setting at Plant Level > Plant> Result Recording > Recording Configuration > Automatic Close.

What happens with this setting is that , After confirming the results for a characteristic, you choose enter. The characteristic is automatically closed.The system automatically calls up the next characteristic.After confirming the last characteristic, the system automatically navigates to the next operation .

Regards

Sujit

Answers (0)