cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conversion of classic scenario into extended classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i have configured classic scenario.now i wanted to convert classic into extended classic.what are all the things i need to do?do i need to close all of my shopping carts?do i need to implement any badi?what are all the modifications i have to do in organization structure and attributes?do i run any reports for extended classic scenario?could any one help me to find out the solution.

thanks and regards

chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the coding as per the customer reuirement in Badi "BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI".

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chakradhar,

These pointers will help.

A. Activate the extended classic scenario

SRM: Sap Implementation Guide  Supplier Relationship Management SRM Server  Cross-Application Basic Settings  Activate Extended Classic Scenario

B. Activate IPC pricing

C. BAdIs relevant for the pricing are activated correctly BBP_PRICEDATA_READ; PRODUCT_UPDATE2

D. SRM-SRM server-Technical basic settings-Define backend system for product categeries- SRM system as target system

E. Number Ranges

Check your business requirements, one of the good idea will be to switch the extended classic scenario only for a particular set of categories need ECS. you can have both scenarios,with deciding factor as product category.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx santhosh

JacobDK
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

We have been running the classic scenario for over 4 years and now we would like to switch to the extended classic scenario.

How did your conversion go? Any thing to add to the above list?

Did you use:

- BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI

- BBP_PRICEDATA_READ

- PRODUCT_UPDATE2

Thank you

Edited by: Jacob Stisen on Sep 21, 2009 1:48 PM