cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying .sda file using t-code Sdoe_upload_archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After transport all the SWDC to another client, i try to deploy the sca file using the tcode Sdoe_upload_archive and i am getting this error : " DataObject Transid '005056C000081DDD9BA073B0B4974E15' doesnot exist/is inactive in DOE.

Can anyone pls share some idea how to resolve this problem? thank you

Regards,

Joan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

All the dataobjects part of SWCV SAP BASIS 7.10 , need to be generated and should be showing status green. For the initial configurations, you need to execute the transaction SDOE_SR and execute the step 'initial setup of DOE'.IF this was done, still SAP Basis dataobjects are not showing status green, then try going to the transaction SDOE_WB and generating it manually as mentioned by Murali.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali and Liji,

I have check, it's all showing green status..and i have tried to do the steps as stated by Liji.. but i am stil having the same error ....anything else i need to do to solve this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there another SWCV containing the application specific dataobjects ? Are all of them activated and showing green?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Liji,

I have check...all also in status of Green....any idea how to solve it? thank you.

Regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have to now figure out for which dataobject is throwing this error.

Can you got SE11>give the table SMMW_HDR>in the column MBO_TRANS give the guid that is shown in the error.

Let us know this data object name.

Please do not modify any entries in this table as they are metadata tables and critical tables in DOE.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check one more thing in mobile admin and monitoring portal.

-->administration

-->Mobile Component Administration

-->Give your MCD name and search

-->select the MCD and view the tab dataobject dependencies

Are you able to see only the active dataobjects in your SWCV in this list or the other way, are all the dataobjects listed here present in your SWCV in active state?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Liji,

I can't seems to find my MCD at here --->Give your MCD name and search...any idea? thank you

by the way i also can't find the record with MBO_TRANS = "005056C000081DDD9BA073B0B4974E15"

Regards,

Joan

Edited by: Joan Lee on Jul 7, 2009 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to reach the screen mobile component administration?

From sap easy access menu>click the user menu>Data Orchestration Admin and Mon portal-->administration link

You mean you are not able to find the MCD at all?I guess your mobile component will be of type application.

May be you can scan through the MCDs listed after a wild card search and check the dataobject dependencies for each.

Some how the MCD that you are trying to upload contains dataobjects that are not present in the system.

You mentioned 'After transport all the SWDC to another client' , what exactly was done in this step?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Liji,

Were you able to reach the screen mobile component administration? <-- yes, i am able to search for mobile component administration.

'After transport all the SWDC to another client' , what exactly was done in this step? <-- as for this one one,at t-code SDOE_WB...i bind all the SCV that i want into a transport request and then my basis help me to transport this request to the destined client.

Thank you,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Means you transported from one client to another client(mandt) in the same system?

But the SWCV , data objects and DMs are already client independent and you can use these objects in any client in the same system.But the MCDs are client dependent and hence you will not find the MCD in one client in another client.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its failiing while uploading archive as the dataobject transid bundled in the file does not exist in DOE server.

Can you check whether the mobile components were created importing the latest version of dataobjects?

When the version changes , trans id also changes.Hence its important to create the mobile components in the dev environment with the latest version of data objects.

So may be you need to rebuild the file with the proper version of dataobjects and then upload to DOE.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

Can you check whether the mobile components were created importing the latest version of dataobjects? <---- No, the mobile components were not created using the latest version of the dataobjects.

When the version changes , trans id also changes.Hence its important to create the mobile components in the dev environment with the latest version of data objects. <--- so i believe this is why i can't deploy the sca file..any idea how can i resolve this problem? do i have to re-create the whole mobile components? thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Yes, that is what I am aware of ..that you need to recreate/rebuild the components by importing the latest dataobject version.

I do not know if there is a better way of acheiving the same..

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

It is not necessary to have the application with the latest version of the data objects. The only necessary thing is that data object version should be existing in the system (even in 'D' state is fine).

You can check the all trans_guid of your application in MCD.xml file and then check whether all these trans guids exist in the system.

~ Cheers,

Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanath,

I have check all the trans_guid of my application in MCD.xml file and all these trans guids exist in the system..any idea what else is to be done? thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

The transid that was shown in the error (that does not exist in the system) is it present part of mcd.xml?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Can you check whether any MCD dependency is maintained in your MCD.xml? (This means there are some other MCDs

which are required for this MCD).

If that is the case, we need to check the trans_guids of those MCDs as well in their respective MCD.xml.

~ cheers,

Ramanath.

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the "ARCHIVE" data object is active & generated successfully. To check the same go to the transaction "SDOE_WB", search for the SWCV with the name "SAP BASIS*" and go to "Data Object Category">"Standard">"Data Objects"-->"ARCHIVE" check if this data object is active and successfully generated. If not trigerred activation or generation.

With Regards

Murali