Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link XCM login user with R/3 Customer

former_member203538
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently configured XCM for using SAP R/3 ECC 6.00 catalog functionality.

I am using the SAP R/3 user for logging on to XCM Portal.

When I add items to shopping cart, it states no customer found.

How can I link the User ID to respective Customer in SAP R/3.

Secondly the price as available in catalog is 0.00 USD though I gave maintained the necessary conditions in R/3. When I created the catalog in SAP R/3 and under layout added items, there also it shows the price as 0.00 USD. But if I create a sales order manually in R/3 system picks the correct price which for PR00 has been maintained as 100 USD.

Looking forward to an early reply.

Rgds,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203538
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Brother,

It helped on first part to maintain in reference section of SU01 and maintaining the same values in Customer master Partner Function.

For pricing we are not using IPC. Even when we created a ctalog in ECC 6.00 and under layout area when I add items it shows the price as 0.00. IPC would be part of ECC 6.00 and an assuming that it would not require separate configuration.

Since the price getting reflected in layout area is itself 0.00 I am assuming that it is flowing the same way to XCM portal too and hence I see 0.00 prices in my catalog.

Request your help to sort this issue out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Price issue is more functional configuration problem. I think it is not techincal problem.

May be any SD functional person can help on this.

Regards.

eCommerce Developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

You can connect your SU01 user id to Customer. Su01 User id is through which you are log in to ISA.

from SAP R3 got to SU01 Tcode

from SU01screen click on "Go To--> Reference"

In Reference screen you have to provide three value "Obj. Type", "Name" and "Key"

This is contact person information.

For example

Obj. Type = BUS1006001

Name = Bus. partner employee

Key = XXXXX

In the customer detail (VD0X) you have to maintain contact person data. Click on "General Data" button and click on last tab "Contact person" here you have to maintain Contact person for this customer.

You can create contact person by Tcode VAP1, VAP2- Change, VAP3- Display.

So link from SU01 to Customer is line

SU01-->Contact person --> Customer.

About your price issue.

Can you check you shopadmin data. If you are using IPC then you have to select IPC in your shop admin.

I hope this will help you to resolve your problem.

Regards.

eCommerce Developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend ,

I am working on the below sadi scenario and need some clarifications.

I am configuring ICSS for B2C scenario. the process is like

1) An customer will login through a link provided in my Organisation's WEB site. once he clicks on the link he will get a screen in which he has to provide his personal and his organizational details along with Contact person's details.

2) which will flow through a approval process and once it is approved the End user will create BP manualy

3) once the BP is created, an e-mail alert will trigger to customer saying his application ahs been approved.

4) than he will login to apply for service request.

5) service request will be created by a end user and will be informed him through e-mails alerts after approval.

Now i am facing a problem in wheather to how to get a link my website. if its through JSP ,

will i be able to connect this data flow to my BSP applications?

since CRM developments are based BSP applications, will the JSP helps me to get the data from portal?

If so, how should i go ahead?

Is ther any other solution on this?

Pls help me.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member203538
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This thread was more from ERP Catalog perspective without using CRM.

I would suggest to open a new link as your query talks about B2C with CRM landscape.

Rgds,