cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Connector 4.7 and EDI Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to use the EDI Module offered by SAP for the Business Connector. Unfortunately the SAP offered the zip file only for release 4.6 of Business Connector.

Does anyone know if it's even so possible to import the EDI module in Business Connector 4.7?

Furthermore I need a schema for EANCOM 2002 D.01B which is not included in the available download packages. Can I use standard schema files and import them in the Business Connector?

Thanks,

Christina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JiriEhrlich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am using EDI module with SAP BC 4.6. It was impossible to run the same scenario in SAP BC 4.7. You can create/import your own schema.

Do not forget that the support of SAP BC is limited till end of 2004. Therefore it is the right time to migrate to SAP XI

Jiri

andreas_scherf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri!

We are using the EDI-Module together with SAP BC 4.7 without any problems in various productive customer projects. Installation of the package does not cause any problems - functionality is the same.

By the way - as far as I know there is NO official "end-of-life" for the BC stated so far. In many cases a "migration" to XI is currently NOT necessary / wanted by our customers.

Regards, Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

can you please send me the installation guide for SAP BC Connector also let me know the JVM version and OS that i shud use.

my mail id: <b>ravishankar_234@yahoo.co.in</b>

Thanks in advance

Answers (0)