cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We got one new Support project. According to their business flow, they had used many user exits.

My question is that How do i found where and all they had used User exits.

Please help me regarding this

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto object navigator(SE80) and select development class from the list and enter VMOD in it. All of the userexits in SD are contained in the development class VMOD. Press enter and you will find all the includes which contain userexits in SD for

different functions like PRICING, ORDER PROCESSING etc.

Thanks.

Mohanprabu C.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread,

[User Exit|]

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your link tells on what are all the user exits available in sap. whereas i want the specific user exits which my client using in his system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rheya,

If you want to find out which are the user exit used in a particular transaction then it will require cetain ABAP work.

Have a look at this thread, here the expert has give code snippet,

Thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have some doubt on my understanding reg this user exit.

I thought that SAP std User exits are numerous, ex for billing 16 exits are there. For VF01, if we want to use any of this 16 exis as per our req, we have to incorporate that with our VF01 program. Am i right here.

Whereas you all giving me the total available user exits in the std sap. Here i want to know which are the user exits that my client is using in tcode VF01 for ex.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rheya,

If you would have gone through the reference threads which i have given then you would have got your answer;

any ways this is the extract of one of the thread : The Answer is given by Mr Balakumar G:

>Goto Se93-->type Transcation code for which you want to check the user exit .Find the Program name of the Tcode.

>Go inside the Program.In find type call function EXIT_SAPLIPW1_001 or call function EXIT_SAPLIPW1_008

>If this pattern is Found .Then the user Exit is called in this Transaction code.

This will give you the exits used in particular trnasation.

Thanks,

Raja