cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced selection of source file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working on a scenario in which file needs to be picked up from 3 different directories.say A, B and c

I configured in CC by giving 3 different directories.... in "Advanced selection of source file" option i have given directory B and C there.

....i am using Adapter specific message attributes also for this CC..

Its is working fine, But my issue is : i want to take the back back up for every directory file, means archive...

How can i do that???

please guide me through this.....am i missing any thing?

Please guide me..

Thanks,

Anu-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sloved the problem

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anu,

I understand that this is a very old issue but in one of the scenario, I have the same requirement to archive on different folders depending on where the file is picked up from using "Advanced Selection of source files".

Can you please update as how did you solve the issue. Was it through placing it into another common folder and then using pass through scenario, placing different files in their actual separate archive folder as per file types.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to archieve in three different folders, you have to use BPM , configure interface for file transfer to archieve folder and process both the interface / message simulteniously .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

select processing mode as Archive and mention the archive directory path if u want to add timestamp to the file check the checkbox Add Time Stamp.

regards,

Shekhar.