Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WDDeploymentException Failed to load deployable object part 'IConsumerUsag

Hi All,

I'm trying to implement Component Interface usage within a Dev Component. However I'm getting an Exception stating it is unable to load the deployable object.

- I've declared the used components with Lifecycle of manual

- Within my view controller controller Added the required controller usage necessary

- Created instance of the desired usage component <b>with and without</b> the Component name:

code snippet:

//@@begin onActionGetRootMessage(ServerEvent)

IWDComponentUsage comp = wdThis.wdGetIConsumerUsageComponentUsage();

if(comp.hasActiveComponent() && comp.isReferencing())

comp.deleteComponent();

comp.createComponent(wdThis.wdGetIConsumerUsageComponentUsage().getName());

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(wdThis.wdGetIConsumerUsageInterface().getRootMessage());

//@@end

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.api.WDDeploymentException: Failed to load deployable object part 'IConsumerUsage', type 'Component' of deployable object 'demo.sap.com/consumer_dc'.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.deployment.AbstractDeployableObject.getPart(AbstractDeployableObject.java:137)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.deployment.DeployableObjectFactory.getDeployableObjectPart(DeployableObjectFactory.java:102)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.deployment.AbstractDeployableObjectFactory$1.getDeployableObjectPart(AbstractDeployableObjectFactory.java:131)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.api.WDDeployableObject.getDeployableObjectPart(WDDeployableObject.java:63)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createComponent(ClientComponent.java:910)

Thanks For the help

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question