cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying logo and text on std form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need to make some changes, e.g. displaying logo or text ,into standard form like F150_DUNN_01 or F140_CASH_DOC_01.

To do so, i copied these with Z form ,but when i open this form in EN language, i am unable to make any changes but these

changes are posssible if i go with DE language of Z form.

please help me in how to work with std form if any changes required.

with regards

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are able to make changes in DE language because that is the original language of the form. So, enter the form in change mode with language as DE...and in the Utilities-->Select Convert Original Language. Now, give the new language as EN.

Save the form, come out of the form and then enter the form in EN language mode. You will be able to make the changes.

Whenever you copy the standard forms dont forget to change the original language to logon language which is generally EN.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi visha,

thank you for this valuable reply, i did the same thing as you said but after placing custom logo into "header" window of

my form "ykmedruck1" and then i copied the print program "SAPFM06P" of MEDRUCK into "YKSAPFM06P1" .

finally, i assigned this print program into NASE with "YKMEDRUCK1".

But the problem is, while executing MN22N Tcode, system is displaying that

" Processing routine ENTRY_NEU in program YKSAPFM06P1 does not exist ".

Now what do i need to do ? coz i am unable to understand this message.

plz guide me.

thank you.

praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue you are getting is pretty common. Actually all the code in your print program should be like this:

Form Entry_Neu.

-->All your code should be here.

Endform.

So, If you did not make any changes after copying in the main program, then there should be no problem except..just check that the program is activated. And all the includes in the program are also activated.

Vishwa.

Answers (0)