cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check after credit block release for a Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my system, I was testing the configuration for availability check; everything's fine except for the following combination.

The configuration is in such a way that If the customer crosses the Credit limit, the Sales order is blocked as well as no stock is reserved(no schedule lines).

While creating the system checks the availability check perfectly like if for a material XYZ, the stock is 100 and the order qty is 200, so 100 can be shipped and next 100 can be shipped once procured or produced depending on the material.

1) While creating the order, the system gives 2 schedule lines

a) the first one on the current date for 100 in stock qty.

b) the second one for the remaining qty 100 after adding the replenishment lead time to the current date.

Which is perfect.

2) while saving the sales order, credit limit is exceeded; so as per the configuration system is not only blocking the sales order but also not reserving the stock under the order which mean no schedule lines which is perfect.

3) After credit block release, system should do the availability check again for 200 qty and determine the schedule lines as mentioned in step 1 but instead is behaving in a different way as follows.

a) the first schedule line has 0 qty confirmed

b) the second line has all 200 qty confirmed considering RLT.

Issue is in step 3, why system is not doing availability check as in step 1 after credit limit release. The stock quantity 100 is still available and not reserved or blocked for any other sales order.

Please advice, is this is system bug or there's still some config missing.

Thanks,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the OVZ2 settings, but still it's the ATP Check is not properly checked after the credit block release.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sharath,

Edited by: Sarath Marripelli on Jul 9, 2009 5:36 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to check the following OSS notes;

Note 1324433 - Availability check during credit block release

Note 886038 - No confirmed quantity after sales order credit release

Note 575969 - Availability check with credit release

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Also please check on header shipping tab of the sales order, there is a field 'Complete delivery' check box, if this is checked, system will provide the schedule lines based on the total Quantity available date.

This complete delivery field is controlled through customer master data.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarath,

Could you please help me how you configured that the system works when there is credit block, the system doesnt confirm any quantity?

TThe system i am working in doesnt allow me to do this

regards

J.Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarath,

Could you please help me how you configured that the system works when there is credit block, the system doesnt confirm any quantity?

TThe system i am working in doesnt allow me to do this

regards

J.Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Shiva Ram and Ravi.

886038 This note fixed my Issue.

I added "E" in OVZJ t code, this fixed. Availability check is happening properly after credit limit release.

Sharath.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.code OVZ2, for the checking group, you may need to check the value assigned under column Accumulation. Remove if any value is assigned there and test again.

Regards,