cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding a material From Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP APO DP. I have a material defined for some of my planning areas and did planning for them for previous months.

Now i want to be limited for some planning areas that is i want planning(forecasting) needs to be happen for that material for only specific planning areas and not for all. Can any body advice me how to exclude that material from the planning areas in which i am not interested.

Hope to get the solution for this.Thanks in advance.

Regards

R.Shukla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you are using different planning structures for each planning area, then remove your material combination from that POS which is connected to your planning area where you dont want planning.

If you are using same POS for planning area, then mainain selection excluding that material and run forecast on that selection.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exclude those materials from the selection while forecasting on concerned planning areas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

POS is same for all of the planning areas and i want to remove that material from specific planning areas falling under common

POS. Vijay can you please breifly explain me how to remove my material from selection.It would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

POS is same for all of the planning areas and i want to remove that material from specific planning areas falling under common

POS.Can you please breifly explain me how to remove my material from selection.It would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

You can restrict the selection criteria while running the planning jobs.

Try excluding the material from the selection criteria you are using to run a planning job.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jacky.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

You need to careful, while deleting the CVC, if you are sure that, u are not going to use this SKU in Life cycle Planning. You can delete permanently. if you are using a selection ID, you got the option to exclude a SKu or range of SKU. check the Selection ID.

thx

Jeff