cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Condition Account Keys

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a JR1 that was brought in automatically that used a account key from the FTXP setting or taxusj tax calculation procedure. This makes sense.

However, when the user manually entered a JR2 and JR3 it brought in the Account key from I think the pricing procedure.

Does anyone know if this is what happens and maybe why. Is the account key for the tax conditon maintained some where else?

Thanks,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you rightly said, the control is in FTXP.

For that first check in sales order what tax code is flowing from condition tab. Then go to FTXP, key in country of origin and that tax code and execute. Check what Account Key is flowing against the condition types JR2 and JR3. As per standard, it should have been MW2 and MW3 respectively.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured this out

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like your clear response,

However, these JR2 and JR3 where entered without a tax code , so its not going to find a record in FTXP.

Do you think it then defaulted to the account key from the pricing procedure.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
these JR2 and JR3 where entered without a tax code

As I asked already, though these two conditions types were entered manually, please check in condition tab by blocking UTXJ or the related condition type and click on blue lens so that you can see a tax code.

Make a note of it. By the by not sure but can you please check in VK11 or VK19 whether the same tax code is flowing there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tax code returned by UTXJ is S1 meaning taxable