Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing data from one infoobject to the other info object in the query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Dear Gurus

I am trying to find a solution for this.

here is what i am trying to do. I want to pass values from one field to the other field in BEx Query desinger.

in oracle it is like Inner join in Oracle !!!and i am trying to do the same thing in BW. I was thinking that we can do this with the help of customer exit variable. Please help !! is there any way to solve this problem. i am new to BW and any help is really appreciated..

i tried to use the resultset variable but in vain as they two are different info objects. !!!

thanks..

Message was edited by: Aruna Chebrolu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doodle,

No. I am not quite sure how to explain this but i will try..

i have master data 0customer and attribute8 is one of the attribute of 0customer.

And also I have a copa cube which got sales data for territories(zterr eg.tus012345), customer etc . In our business scenario zterr is also a customer in R/3.

i want to create a variable which pulls the data for attribute 8 from 0customer and sales from COPA.

Please let me know if it does not make sence.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

If i am nt wrong i think you are looking to derive a Variable value from another variable

Pls check for how to guide "to derive a Variable value from another variable" from BW 2.x list from service.sap.com/bi

-Doodle