Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects with SolMan

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to SolMan und would like to use cProjects with SolMan. There the questions are starting

I have seen the documents of the ramp up but I have no clue if I have to set up the project first or not. I think yes.

When I want to connect an existing project (with the correct project type) to the project (in the solar_project_admin -> system landscape -> change request | activate change request management checked) the "assign cProjects Project" buttons is disabled?

What is neccessary to get it enabled?

How are you using cProjects in SolMan. I cannot get any good documentation and best practices about this (maybe I am searching wrong). Could someone please give some keywords which functionalities it has?

Is it only used with change requests?

I have the project types, phase types and already some projects in cProject that are waiting to be assigned.

Is there anything to configure (and a guide on what to configure)?

It would be really nice if someone could help me.

Thank you,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Note 978997 could be helpful in configuring the cProjects in SolMan and usage of the same.

Attached guides to the note and related notes would be useful.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vanessar

another good ressource will be the IMG in your Solution Manager which has a dedicated section with steps to be executed & documentation about cPro

regards

Nesimi

IPerez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

Another way could be create an implementation project in Solman and use BPR for PLM. I found the next link in another forum, hope it can help you: https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700006935382005E.sim

Regards

Ivá