cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4 stack 3 Java stack error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I'm trying to install EHP4 stack 3 on my ECC system and I'm getting an error when it gets to the Java stack load.

I'm getting the error in the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase

Could not find $ component in SP stack.Check if stack is valid

From researching the problem it looks like there is something wrong

with my XML files that I created through the solution manager?

this is a brand new install so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. Has anyone seen this before?

Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since this was a new install, I had the ability to rebuild the system without the Java stack on the ECC system. I didn't need the Java stack on ECC anyway. The problem was definetly due to the XML file not being right.

with an ABAP only stack the problem has gone away.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check this link will clear you doubts

/thread/1349894 [original link is broken]

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Yes. I read this message too but there is no solution or explenation. A brief touch upon connecting Java to SLD which is not explained very clearly and not in any of the EHP documentation which is making me wonder if that is relevant. I have opened a ticket with SAP but have not received a response yet. I was hoping someone else had run into this issue and is familiar with the fix. It seems to be an XML generation problem from what I can tell and there is a prompt saying you can pass this step with a password. But It could also be a Java problem. Any thoughts?

Lee

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you can paste this log then might be we can help

(/usr/sap/<sid>/<instance>/j2ee/JSPM/log/<latest log folder>/JSPM_MAIN_1_01-LOG)

Thanks

Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Have you checked logs in JSPM directory (/usr/sap/<sid>/<instance>/j2ee/JSPM/log/<latest log folder>/JSPM_MAIN_1_01-LOG)

Could you please paste above log here ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SUnny,

At this point, no logs have been created under JSPM. Any other thoughts?

Lee

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you checked SAP Note 1134872 - Maintenance Optimizer FAQ for Stack Delta Files.pdf

and check if your stack file contains information about java pataches.. it looks like there is no java patches in xml file..

Thanks

Sunny