cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to differenitate Interfaces if we are using same idoc for 2 interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are using same IDOC for two interfaces as a source but i need to get Targets for one interface xml file nad for second Interface txt file.

if i will do idoc to file for both how i will differentiate for which idoc is for which file when i am doing ENd-End Testing like

Trigerring IDOCS form R/3.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We are using same IDOC for two interfaces as a source but i need to get Targets for one interface xml file nad for 
second Interface txt file.

if i will do idoc to file for both how i will differentiate for which idoc is for which file when i am doing ENd-End Testing like 

Trigerring IDOCS form R/3.

What you need is:

1) two different Receiver Business Services (one to receive the xml file and other to receivetxt file)....even one can do....suggesting two only if you want to have better separation

2) One Receiver Determination....with both the Receiver Business Servies in the Configured receivers sections.....also define some condition (if needed) to route the message properly

3) 1 Interface Determination.......you havent mentioned whether you have two different MIs at the receiver end or one MI....if two Mis then two Interface Determinations.....

4) 2 Receiver File channels...one to post the XML file and other to post the txt file....

5) Correspondingly two Receiver Agreements....

Then in SXMB_MONI you will be able to differentiate the flow clearly.....alongwith the Input-Output message for each interface.

Regards,

Abhishek.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the receiver determination of the IDoc if no condition is defined for the XML receive & txt file receive Interface detarmination then a IDoc triggered in SAP will create both an text file and an XML file. If there exist any condition the you could check the data in the IDoc to identify which will create XML/text file.

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

If you have defined two separate Configuration scenarios for both these interfaces,then both the scenarios will be triggered and executed individually.

If its the same scenario with 2 receivers,then this scenario will be executed.

as far as monitoring is concerned,you need to make use of correct sender/receiver business system and interfaces.

if you have used same business system and interfaces,then i guess there is no easy way to differentiate between them just by looking at it.

Message monitoring log will tell you if FCC parameters were executed(which tells that it was for flat file)

Thanks

Aamir