cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate automatically tansport list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a probleme with the activation manually tansports lists.

In fact, We will transport our développement PI (500 OT) from quality in production système, and we will proceed by a script.

The problem is that after each transport, we must activate the transport list in PI environment. Or for the init on production system, we would like to processe these action automatically.

do you know a report or other method to activate tranports list automatically after each transport in Pi environement

Thanks by advance

ng

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nor,

As aamir mentioned no automatic mechanism to activate the ID. Only you have to do manually.

For IR it is automatic. But you need to move the transports across the systems in CMS or File system. If you are writing a script then you can write for all the IR objects.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

There is no report as such because once you move your ID objects,you need to make few changes in communication channel parameters manually so that they point to correct(QA or Prd) sender/receiver business system.

This is a manual task hence there no report to do the activation manually.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks,

Ok for the ID, but for the repository ??

In the IR, we don't modify anything...

Ng

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think we need to do any activation of IR objects after transport.

Once they are imported in QA-IR,they will show up there.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an API for handling / Activating ID objects , I learned it in Last Tech ed , You just go thorough the 2008 Tech Ed session for PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

In fact, in IR its more easy. But is there information about api who could help me to activate in mass on ID ??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

but have more information about this api...date of release ??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goudjil,

You can see that help here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/6dca42e5c269dfe10000000a11466f/content.htm

Make a note that it is possible only in PI7.1 not in earlier versions.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nor,

1. IR Objects - No activation after transport.

2. ID Objects - Manual activation required. Depending on your system configuration, you might not have to change anything in your ID objects, but still manual activation will be required.

3. Activation / Handling of ID objects - Possible in PI 7.1, but only in EhP1 (enhancement package 1 for PI).

Regards,

Neetesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Integration Direcoty API is a java based tool which you can create in NWDS.

It is available for SAP PI7.0 also (from SP13).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/95670bb7c513e8e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.