cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we stop the local PO to reflect in Backend system thru workflow or FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can we stop the local PO ( in Extended Classic Scenario) to reflect in Backend system ; once it's approved then it has to be replicated in backend . Please refer the scenario ;

SC- > Local PO ( not approved ; this PO should have functionality to have printout & send it on vendors email ) in SRM -> once itu2019s approved in SRM then transfer to backend system.

Regards,

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can be closed.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you manually generate print preview and manually send email, it is possible without any system change.

If you implement it automatically I would enhance the workflow template and send email to supplier when workflow is started.

Supplier will get email again when PO is approved.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but still my query not resolved u2026.kindly let me know what kind of configuration is required to keep the PO in SRM only until & unless we release it from SRM to Backend.

Regards,

Lalit

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe I miss read your issue. Can you explain your business requirement?

Local PO is not transfered until it is approved in standard.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massa,

Actually , I need to transfer my local PO in backend based on my certain condition only.. In standard, once the SC is approved the follow on document is created and replicated in backend system immediately. Now I need to make some additional check at local PO. Does it possible to have some control in local PO ?

Regards,

Lalit

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about implementing the DOC_CHECK_BADI for PO ?

I do not see any issue PO is copied to backend. The main PO is SRM side and backend side is copy PO.

What is your issue if PO is copied to backend ?

Regards,

Masa

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As stated by Masa, you can use bbp_doc_check badi to induce additional check before releasing it to backend for replication. However be aware that this check will be called even while approving, hence an approver will not be able to approve if the error occurs. If you want to stop check during approval, then you have to put certain conditions like sy-tcode etc. to exclude it.

If there is no approval required for shopping cart, then PO will be created in Held status in SRM and it will not be replicated to backend unless the error is resolved and PO is reordered.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

autoclosed

Edited by: Lalit Sharma on Dec 24, 2009 6:48 AM