cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export and Import Schema in 5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

I have a question on export and import schemas, I am in version 5.5.

I unarchive repository A to repository B (test), now both are the same. I made some changes in B for testing and I am ready to import the schema changes to A.

When I perform the schema Import process from B to A, it does not show me the read and green boxes to accept or reject the changes.

What am I doing wrong? Is it because I unarchive the same repository into B?

Thank you for your help,

Claudia Hardeman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198313
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Search for How to Transport Master Data Management Objects between Master Data Management 5.5 Systems (NW7.0)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20751e78-f81f-2a10-228f-eb3a1642...

it ill help you.

+ An

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

The green and red options to accept or reject changes comes only for the field or table or component you have changed in console and not for other objects. scroll down and find the changed objects and you can see these options beside them.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for all your help.

Claudia Hardeman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify the below points

1. You have made STRUCTURAL changes and not the data into Repository B

2. You have exported schema of repository B after making the changes

3. Is Import Repository schema option is disabled ? If yes then unload the Repository A first then right click on it and select Import Repository Schema.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi claudia

Select repository A in cosole, unloaded, right click and choose "Import repository schema".

Select the schema file saved andpress OK. You will get all red and green color boxes to accept or reject the changes.

best regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to unload the repository before starting Import schema.

Regards.