cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrollbar in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to put a scrollbar in a table, for do this I created a web dynpro application with the parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION and value SCROLLBAR.

the table has the property of the table visibleRowCount to 5, and there are 27 rows to display.

Thanks in advance ,

Yolanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use the scrollablecolcount option for the table and specify the number of columns to have the scrollbar for table.

Please check out this link on the same -

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don´t need a horizontal scroll bar, I need a vertical scroll bar.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If VisibleRowCount is set,it will automatically display the vertical scrollbar.

Check the spelling of SCROLLBAR .It shud not contain any gap in btwn of type WDR_APP_PROP_TABLE_NAV.

Thanks,

Divya.S

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Also what patch level are you on. The Scrollbar option was not originally offered in NetWeaver 7.0 and was only shipped via a later support package. If you are on too old a support package level you won't have this option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been looking for a standard application, I found the WDR_TEST_TABLE, we have two systems in one works and the other not.

The two systems are SAP 700, which runs the patch is 18 and not the patch is 14.

It is for this?

or should work in the patch 14?

thanks,

Yolanda

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Scrolling tables should work in SAP_BASIS patch 14 as well. I believe you would have to go back older than path 12 or 11 to not have the scrolling option for tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. WDR_TEST_TABLE doesn't work with the parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION=SCROLLBAR. All demo tables have paginators in the footer line.

Is there other parameter in the system?

FYI: We have the following releases.

SAP_ABA 700 0017 SAPKA70017 Cross-Application Component

SAP_BASIS 700 0017 SAPKB70017 SAP Basis Component

Thanks

Henry

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The parameter I can think of that can override it is the Accessibility parameter. On 7.0 if the Accessibility parameter is set it cause the table to always fall back to the paginator. You might check WD_GLOBAL_SETTING, to see if Accessibility has been set globally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

thank you for the quick answer. I checked the global setting.

Scroll Behavior of Tables: SCROLLBAR. But it does'nt work. No scrollbars e.g. in WDR_TST_TABLE with parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION=SCROLLBAR.

What's wrong. Is there an missing service???