cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIENT fields in CRM tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a Z tables in CRM system to bring the VC data from R/3. In R/3 we do not have the CLIENT field in all the tables.

Now my question is do we need the CLIENT field in all the CRM tables or I can copy the same table structure as of R/3.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vikash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

normally all tables containing master or application data contain the client fields since this data should be stored client-dependent.

As soon as you're running only one customer client you don't have to use the field, however, this may lead to problems in future. I'd use the client field in CRM even if you technically wouldn't need it.

Regards

Wolfgang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Generally we should use CLIENT field for all master or transactional data tables.

If we don't use CLIENT table, the table entries are visible in all the clients available.

We won't use CLIENT field only for customizing tables, where the settings should be same across system, irrespective of client.

Regards,

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Generally we should use CLIENT field for all master or transactional data tables.

If we don't use CLIENT table, the table entries are visible in all the clients available.

We won't use CLIENT field only for customizing tables, where the settings should be same across system, irrespective of client.

Regards,

Surendra