cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot lock Configuration; it is already locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a normal ejb project and ear and deployed the same to the server. But my UI part I am trying to do it with local dc. I have initially deployed the webdynpro UI and it was working fine. But when I gave the references to ejb and ear project in the webdynpro DC.. I am getting the above stated error.

I have referred the ejb project in right click DC --> Properties.. I have given sharing reference as sap.com/name of my ear project and secondly given the project reference as ejb and ear proj.. Thirdly I have given the project reference in jva build path --> projects by clicking the ear.. and fourthly added the ejb jar.

When I deployed this is the trace of the error I am getting

Aborted: development component 'centrallibraryonline'/'qa.com.qp'/'LOKAL'/'0.2009.07.06.17.13.33'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application qa.com.qp/centrallibraryonline.. Reason: Cannot open deploy/qa.com.qp/centrallibraryonline configuration for application qa.com.qp/centrallibraryonline in operation update. Reason: Cannot lock Configuration; it is already locked..; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Cannot open deploy/qa.com.qp/centrallibraryonline configuration for application qa.com.qp/centrallibraryonline in operation update. Reason: Cannot lock Configuration; it is already locked.. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC):

Pl help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure you user have required roles.

please come stop the deployment and if possible you can also delete trace file of the deployment. re-start the deployment after refresh.

if you get same error, you can re-start java engine .

regards

nag