Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have activated Credit Management by assigning the Risk Category after creating a Sales Order (let us number it as 101for convienience sake). Now after the credit Management is activated, I create another Sales Order (let us number it as 102 for convienience sake).

Now, I try to do the delivery for the first Sales Order (101), it does not stop or prompt for any Credit Management error which otherwise if created for the Sales Order 102, it prompts for the credit Manegement error that the valeu is exceeded.

Now, I want that credit Management should consider the open orders (101) before the credit Management was activated.

Kindly provide a solution.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVA8. select risk category, then go to details, There check the box open order, then it will consider open order also for credit check. Create new and you can see.

Thanks,

Raja

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I have already checked the Open Orders and Open Deliveries in OVA8 but still not working.

Does the standard system consider the orders created before the Credit Management is activated?

Reagrds

Vineet Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineet,

I would like to know the following for helping you further:-

Which credit management you are using Static or dynamic? Secondly, how many qunaitites are confirmed in order 101? Credit check is at what level?

What is the credit limit set?

Thanks,

Raja

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

The Dynamic Credit check is activated at Order and delivery level and only propmts for the message but does not block here but at PGI level, it blocks. In one scenario where there is order related billing, I have used the same automatic credit check at order level that I have used in PGI.

There is sufficient quantity in the the plant and is working perfectly fine with the schedule lines.

Kindly provide a solution.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vineet,

did you check settings in OVAK? In OVAK, If you want to give warning message for open sales order then maintain A or D.as per your requirement.

I did not find any fault in the setting as per your explanation.

Thanks,

raja

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja for your input. I have been using this settings for quiet sme time but just wanted another opinion. I am raising this issue to SAP and hope to hear from them soon and shall update you regarding the same.

Regards

Vineet Jain

VineetJain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please note that when we reset the Credit value again with the same values as before, it consideers the previous Sales Order also. I have found the solution.

Regards

Vineet Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open order check means to include all the open orders in the open value , not related with weather those orders are created before CM is activated or not.

Regards