cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Item catgegory in sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating sales order with reference to sales contract but at the time of sales order we don't have en off stock to deliver to customer , so we have deiced to go for Third party sales process

But the problem is while creating a sales order with reference to Sales contract the line item of the sales order line item in grad Mode ( Not changeable mode )

Finally i find out why sales order line item in gray mode Due to Structure Scope Using in item category TAS as D to Explore the BOM In Contract and Sales order that a reason system gray out sales order line item

Can any one guide me how sales order line item should be in active mode so i can change the Item category as a TAS third party item category

Help me regards this

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

You can change the ITEM CATEGORY in sales order by making some changes in the ITEM CATEGORY DETERMINATION.

For this in the VOV4 in the item category determination, you hae to give the TAS item category in the MANUAL ENTRIES against your

SALES DOCUMENT TYPEITEM CATEGORY GROUPUSAGE+HIGHER LEVEL ITEM CATEGORY combination.

Then atomaticlly you can change the item category in you document.

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible by using the screen variants (T.Code:SHD0)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The reason why you are not able to change the item category manually is that you did not confugured manual item category in VOV4.

Go to VOV4 and make Manual Item category allowed for the combination

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for replay

all ready i maintain manual item category in VOV4 the movement i am creating sales order with reference to contract the sales order line item showing in GRAY mode i cant choose manual item category while i choosing F4 its showing TAS but i cant select that item category because sales order line in gray mode

and Find out the reason why sales order line item coming in Gray Mode because i am Using Structure Scope D In Item Category

to Explore Variant config

can any one suggest me how to change the item category

Thanks

Ram