cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Change Item Category in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating sales order with reference to sales contract but at the time of sales order we don't have en off stock to deliver to customer , so we have deiced to Third party sales process

But the problem is while creating a sales order with reference to Sales contract the line item of the sales order in grad Mode ( Not changeable mode )

Can any one guide me how sales order line item should be in active mode so i can change the Item category as a TAS third party item category

Help me regards this

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you see any subsequent activity in the document flow of that particular item?

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, because I am facing this problem at the time of Creating Sales Order itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you see in the status tab of that particular item?

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can  the item category field (VBAP-PSTYV)  editable , if item is configurable (item category TAC), then change item category to TAS.

by using include  MV45AFZZ -  FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

when screen 4001 or 4003.

IF VBAP-PSTYV = 'TAC'.
           SCREEN-INPUT = 0.
          MODIFY SCREEN.
        ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone got a solution for this?

Rgds,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Material Master MRP 2 View check the procurement type that should be X Both procurement types then you can able to chagen the item catgory in the sales order.

And also you should maintain the VOV4 Manual item catagory in TAS

Thanks

E.vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for replay

all ready i maintain manual item category in VOV4 the movement i am creating sales order with reference to contract the sales order line item showing in GRAY mode i cant choose manual item category while i choosing F4 its showing TAS but i cant select that item category because sales order line in gray mode

and Find out the reason why sales order line item coming in Gray Mode because i am Using Structure Scope D In Item Category

to Explore Variant config

can any one suggest me how to change the item category

Thanks

Ram

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

For this you need to change the coping requirements at header level while maintaining the copy controls from Contract to Order.Pls try by changing it to 002.

With Regards,

Sash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sash,

already i am using 002 - Header-diff.customer at header level

can thought screen variant SHDO we can change the item category which is Grey mode

With Regards,

Rajesh

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

please check the follwing link which exactly matches with your requirement.

[Third Party Item Categoty|]

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't try to change the Item category Manually.Go to Copy Control VTAA , then maintain the assignment between the Document Type of Contract & Third Party Document Type.Maintain the same at Item Level also with the Item category of Contract & Third Party Document Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try by using the screen variants (T.Code:SHD0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suamn,

can you guide me how to maintain Screen variant in SHDO

Thanks

Rajesh

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

You can create screen variant in SHD0 for that particular t.code or screen. But what

I think the issue is only with your material. I think you are using variant configure material.

So check out at that level and it will allow you to change the item category

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

In vov4, for the order type and the item category group of the material your using in the order ,add a new entry TAS in Manual entries allowed for item category in the document.