cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block and Order Reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have recently created a billing block which I have entitled Z2 - Goods Movement and assigned it to all customized Z sales documents.

This is a requirement from our client wich has the following effect:

- It still allows delivery to happen

- It doesn't print the invoices or other sales documents but saves them to be produced on demand at a later time

Now the client wants to link this billing block so that when their end-user creates a sales ordermin VA01, he also chose an order reason to justify the use of this billing block. He wants to call this order reason: 'Billing block for goods movements'.

1- Is that possible to do without using ABAP?

2- How can I create a new Order reason myself?

Your help us greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create new order reason in IMG-SD-Sales-Sales Documents-Sales Document Header-Define Order Reasons

Reg

JJ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Your first point:

I have recently created a billing block which I have entitled Z2 - Goods Movement and assigned it to all customized Z sales documents.

This is a requirement from our client wich has the following effect:

- It still allows delivery to happen
- It doesn't print the invoices or other sales documents but saves them to be produced on demand at a later time

You have created a billing block so it does not stop delivery to happen. To stop delivery you must use delivery block.

With billing block you can not make billing document, then how you can print the invoice.

You can create your order reasons in IMG- S&D -

Elaborate what actually you want with order reasons? In billing block only you can give the reasons for that.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Reason for rejection can be created at two levels,

One at the entire document level which is header level

Second at the item level which is at particular item .

For header level you can use the transaction code OVAU and navigation from IMG->SALES AND DISTRIBTION->SALES->SALES DOCUMENT->SALES DOCUMENT HEADAER--->DEFINE ORDER REASON

For item level you can use the transaction code OVAG and navigation from IMG->SALES AND DISCTIBTION->SALES ->SALES DOCUMENT->SALES DOCUMENT ITEM-->DEFINE REASON FOR REJECTION.