Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequences and Condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I created a condition table with fields sold to party (kunag), sales org, dist. channel, material.

In the access sequence step, I assigned the condition table to the access sequence.

Next when I went to the access fields screen besides KUNAG (sold to party) I am seeing a red LED. But with KUNNR (sold to party) I can see a green LED.

The red LED is on because the source field column is empty. Can someone help me with that. Why those fields are not populating for KUNAG (but the source fields are getting populated when I used KUNNR instead of KUNAG automatically like other fields). Please suggest.

And I have another problem here...I had created a condition record for a condition type....but that condition value is not pulled in during document pricing. It says access could not be made or something like that.....but there is a condition record in the condition table with that sales org, dis. channel, sold to party, material. Where could I go wrong?

No replies so far :-((

Thanks,

Message was edited by: Naren Somen

Message was edited by: Naren Somen

1 REPLY 1

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is functional question, Any SD consultant can help you out . Well I recommend you to post it on some SAP SD forum!! Rather then waiting over here .

Thanks

Saquib