cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery due list VL10G stock transfer orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been looking around and have not been able to find the solution for this problem.

We have some stock transfer orders that does not disseaper from the delivery due list VL10G, even if the delivery is created and GI and GR is done. The quantity is completly deliverd and the delivery is marked as complete. When I try to recerate the error in the reference system everything looks the same but the stock transferorder is no longer present in the VL10G list.

Where can i start to look for errors?, we have tried the SAP report ZKOGLMNG which cleans up some errors that looks like this, but not the ones I have now.

regards

Ivar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these STO appear in MD04 list, even after delivery is created?

If so, then run the report SDRQCR21 in SA38. This will clear the requirement list.

The report ZKOGLMNG that you have mentioned looks like customized report, hence I am wondering the SAP version you are working with.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but they dont appear in MD04 after the delivery is created and GI, GR are done.

And the ZKOGLMNG report is provided by SAP it is not home made. Several notes refer to this report. It solves a problem that looks exactly the same as the one i have now....Thanks, but i will look around. We are trying to implement note 61148 now to see if that solves the problem...

regards

Ivar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update. The note 61148 with the report ZKORVETV solved the problem. Now all the stock transferorders are gone from the due delivery list.