cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Commissionaire Model (aka the 3-tier Model)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys !

Commissionaire model is commonly followed by companies in Europe to get tax advantage. In this model there is one company code(the Principal) which owns all inventory and records all sales and revenues whereas the Commissionaire company codes in different European countries face the customer and act on behalf of the Principal. The customer only sees and deals with the Commissionaire(the principal is invisible to the customer). At the end of the month, the Principal company code pays out a commission to the commissionaire company codes based on the sales made in their country.

If anybody has worked with this model, I would like to talk to you ! I'm looking for the R/3 org structure in such a model and the logistic and financial document flow.

I'm also looking for some reference SAP customers who have implemented this model.

You can call me at 610-653-6627. It is urgent !!

Thanks for your help in advance

Mohammed Jamaluddin

COE Financials

Active Global Support

NSQ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

We have such a scenario and below are some guidelines

- use of plants aborad functionality

- one face to customer functionality

- single point of invoice model

These are the functionalities to be used and you need to have many sales order types for this

Thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Even I am looking for a solution to this problem. Did you happen to find R/3 config settings to implement such a model. Please share some insights as this is urgent.

You can get back to me at kirtib@hcl.in

Thanks in advance