cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging in BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am calling function module API_SEMBPS_FUNCTION_EXECUTE.

which is calling two other function modules I am trying to debug those function modules, but when I set break points in BSP page and in those function modules , the debugger is only taking me throughthe bsp page and its not stopping at those function modules , I am not sure how to set the debugget to stop at those function modules.

Please help me solve this.

Greatly appreciate help.

Thanks,

Harini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the event where you have the function call to API_SEMBPS_FUNCTION_EXECUTE is called in your processing?

Regards

Raja

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

When you are testing the BSP Page it will ask a username and password, Right!.

Are you giving your authorization details?

i.e. What i mean is only if you test the bsp application with your username & password the break-points that you

have set are only recognized by bsp. All other break-points are not recognized by bsp.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Maheswaran.B

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these FM RFC calls or on the local system? Can you you debug the FMs when you call them via SE37 (by setting breakpoint)?

Did you also have a try with the break-point command, see also http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c6/617cc1e68c11d2b2ab080009b43351/frameset.htm

Eddy

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Did you try to activate System Debugging... (try /hs instead of /h) ?

Maybe it will help.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for the response , I tried it but still it did not hit the function modules.

anyother suggestions.

Thanks,

Harini