cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Elements transfer from one CC to Other CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we have Migrated to New Ccode, we need to transfer all the WBS Elements from Old Ccode to this new copany code. For that WBS Elements we have done Cost planning, Budgeting, Procurement but not settled & completed.

The Controlling area is same both the Ccode

Now in future all the Process of these WBS Elements will be carried out in new C code.

How can we transfer these WBS Elements to new C code with all the details like Budget etc...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Company code assignment for WBS and Project definition/WBS element using mass change in Porject builder.

If nothing has been posted till this moment means, i won't have any impact.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

I can do this assignment of Old company code to New Company code, but already all the budget, cost, Procurement process has been booked in Old company code, how can we transfer that details to new one.

Postings of GR, consumption already done for these WBS elements. I want to check out all these impacts while assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I'd create new allocations and settlements via batch input or comparable techniques (maybe LSMW) in your place. Did you migrate old company code cost center settlements and so on also?

Best regards.

Jens Schmid

Answers (0)