cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My SOAP receiver communication channel in production server has the following error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

I am in process of finding the root cause for the issue.

I welcome your suggestions.

Regards,

Venu V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error occurs when connecting to the end system....check the below two notes:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/804124

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/807000

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is with the SSL Certificate.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this channel was in working state earlier, then this error would mean that the receiver webserver hosting the webservice has some problem. You may contact the receiver system for checking out if they have problem at their end and if they agree resend the messages and it should pass through.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the channel was working fine. I have contacted the target system ppl. They are saying that they did not receive any messages. To resend the messages my channel should work without errors rt then only I can process.

Does it a problem of network or issue with the WS?

Thanks & Regards,

Venu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

error 500 is very general and could be "any error". As the statement is "SOAP: response message contains an erro" I would suggest to check the response whether it contains any missing or malformed information. Additionally you may check whether the respone matches your message definition in IR and if all messages processed in this scenario are effected.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this scenario, i am not expecting any response. I just want to process my request. How to check the response message?

Thanks & Regards,

Venu V