Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple processing of Deliveries group in LT0S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear warehousers,

We are in an IS-retail environment, and I am trying to achieve the following:

I want to have THREE TO's, ONE for each group of TWO Storage Types.

-I have followed a colleague's advice to define and assign Picking Areas: bins in Stype A and B have Picking Area 555, bins in Stype C and D have Picking Area 666, bins in Stype E and F have Picking Area.

-In my Sort and Split profile I have switched on the Split according to Picking Area.

In VL10b I have created my deliveries for my Shipping point.

The resulting GROUP from VL10b I process in VL06p to create a K group to make ONE Trans.Ord. for multiple deliveries.

The resulting GROUP from VL06p I process in LT0S

The result should be ONE TO for my Deliveries, but SPLIT into THREE chunks. The result however is SIX TO's....

Any one? I am willing to use any combination of VL06 LT42 LT43 LT45 and LT0S

Thanks,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Can you check what value is maintained in the IMG- Define TO split field--tab multiple processing field partial picking. it should be either 1 or 3.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Sounds fascinating, but I don't seem to have this in my IMG. We are in 4.70, I bet you are at a higher release....?

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

My apologies for not reading the content properly. I have ECC 6.0 installed but not IS Retail. but I am sure there will be similiar field. pl check IMG in line with the path of IS Retail. The path for ECC6.0 is IMGLEWMActivitiesTransfersprocessing performance data/TO splitmessage control for planned dataWH Notab multiple processing--field partial picking.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

No apologies needed, thanks a lot for taking the time.

I have found my IMG node, for some reasons we do not have tabs. But your info is there, and the parameter is '1' just what we need, but that has been there all the time so it does not help me further....

Thanks anyway!

Nick

Answers (0)