SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget approval with workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm interested in using WF in BCS. How exactly is it working? It says you can use two WF templates: WS12300025 and WS12300026 and that the second one allows you to change the budget request if it is rejected. What budget request is meant here? Is that the payment request (F871) or something else?

Thank you in advance.

Toni

5 REPLIES 5

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Toni,

No, WS12300026 is for budget documents (approval/rejection.. of preposted budget), not for requests.

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

thanks a lot for the answer. From what I've read in help documentation, I didn't realize that this second WF template was not for requests. So thank you very much for clarifying this.

BR,

Toni

0 Kudos

Dear Mar,

I have one more question, do you need HR module activated in order to use Workflow in BCS?

Thanks again,

Toni

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Toni,

If you want to have a role definition to determine positions as WF agent/s responsible of approval and rejection, you should at least define the Organizational plan (t-codes PPOCE, PPOME..)

Otherwise you can assign an userid in the Role Definition.

Check this customizing:

Funds Management Government->Funds Management Government->Workflow->Role Definition

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.