Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to activate badi MB_DOCUMENT_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a custom implementation (SE19) pointing to the badi definition MB_DOCUMENT_BADI. I added the custom code (export of XMKPF content into a memory ID) into the method MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE and activated my implementation.

Everything looks good, but the memory ID never gets filled, nor can I find the export command when debugging.

Any one know, how I have to activate the BADI other than hitting the acivate button or am I missing something?

Any help is welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, looks like you have done the required things.

Anyways, can you cross check if the method of the interface, where you wrote the code is active, the implementation is active as well.

Regards,

Ravi

Note Please mark the helpful answers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, looks like you have done the required things.

Anyways, can you cross check if the method of the interface, where you wrote the code is active, the implementation is active as well.

Regards,

Ravi

Note Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks and yep, all is active. However, MIGO doesn't seem to go through the coding.

0 Kudos

The MB_DOCUMENT_BADI only works on Trx MB1A, MB1B, etc..; for MIGO you must use MB_MIGO_BADI.

Hope it helps

Jesus

0 Kudos

Thanks, Jesus! Using the post_document method in the MB_MIGO_BADI did the trick.

Patrick