cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obligatory transport target for business system BS_DEV in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are moving receiver detrmination from QA to PRD, there we are getting one error

"com.sap.aii.ibtransportclient.XiTransportException: caused by: ClientServerException exception:Impo

>>>rt failed because of business system transfer of object Receiver Determination BS_DEV

>>> * *: Obligatory transport target for business system BS_DEV not found in Sys

>>>tem Landscape Directory caused by: com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.PostprocessingException: Import

>>>failed because of business system transfer of object Receiver Determination BS_DEV

• *: Obligatory transport target for business system BS_DEV not found in Syste

>>>m Landscape Directory caused by: com.sap.aii.util.hmi.api.HmiMethodFault: caused by: ClientServerEx

>>>ception exception:Import failed because of business system transfer of object Receiver Determination

>>> BS_DEV * *:Obligatory transport target for business system WP

>>>C_Dev not found in System Landscape Directory caused by: com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.Postproce

>>>ssingException: Import failed because of businesssystem transfer of object Receiver Determination

>>> BS_DEV * *: Obligatory transport target for business system BS_

>>>DEV not found in System Landscape Directory"

I am moving the same object from development to production, i feels ther is some problem in setting transport target.

BS_DEV target system is BS_QA, in development sld

BS_QA source system is BS_DEV anf target system Is BS_PRD in Quality sld

BS_PRD source system is BS_QA, in production.

The above error occurs when we are moving same object which i moved from development to quality to production.

whether i need to take obejct from quality and need to move that one to production, or i can use the same development object to production...?

Regards

Pradeep P N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a similar error and reason behind mine was there was no Business system imported into SLD and before that the we are tried to impor the ID objects..

First check whether the business system needed is in SLD ...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business systems are ther, but after upgrading to PI, this is the first time we are moving the object to production

Regards

Pradeep P N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If in SLD everytrhing is correct:

technical system

business system

business system group and

transport target system

try to empty the SLD cache in Intergation Directory of tartget system and the re-try to import the business system.

Correct definition is for example:

DEV -> System Group Development -> Target System QA

QA -Y System Group QualityAssurance -> Target System PROD and so on

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Is this problem resolved ?.

Appreciate if you can provide some inputs, because we are getting the same error.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

If you facing the same issue as above, you need to define proper transport groups and transport targets for business systems in SLD. Then try importing the interfaces.

Let me know if you have done this and still facing the issue.

Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I have the same problem, but I use the file transfer.

I have imported Business System in SLD using files, and I have assigned business system in IB.

Could you help me please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

To be oon the safe side, define the following transport targets in SLD fore e.g. system HUGO_xxx

HUGO_DEV

Transport Group DEV

Transport Source: n/a

Transport Target: HUGO_QA

Transport Target: HUGO_PROD

Integration Server ....XI_DEV

HUGO_QA

Transport Group QA

Transport Source: HUGO_DEV

Transport Target: HUGO_PROD

Integration Server ....XI_QA

HUGO_PROD:

Transport Group PROD

Transport Source: HUGO_DEV

Transport Source: HUGO_QA

Transport Target: n/a

Integration Server ....XI_PROD

This ensures that you can transport ID objetcs from DEV to QA and from DEV to PROD as well as from QA to PROD - regardless of the used technology (CTS+ or file transfer).

Thsi should solve your issue.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am facing the same problem.

we have given the Transports Target as mentioned, but still facing the same error:

Deployment

Transport request : DPIK900141

System : QPI

tp path : tp

Version and release: 375.30.25 710

CTS Deploy Service - Version 0.92 06.03.2007

========================================================================

Deploy Web service destination = CTSDEPLOY

Directory = /usr/sap/trans/data

SDM Deploy URL =

SLD Deploy URL =

XI Deploy URL = http://sqnpi1.sap.sgroupit:51600

Double-stack system QPI

Deploy for XID

Deploy File = 2f8021d0f9ca11dea81e001a64925608

Start of Web service log

Deploy Service called with following parameters:

CommunicationData-Type:1

CommunicationData-Address:http://sqnpi1.sap.spoolzgroupit:51600/dir

CommunicationData-Host:sqnpi1.sap.sgroupit

CommunicationData-Port:51600

CommunicationData-User:'filled'

CommunicationData-Password:'filled'

Deployable(0)

Deployable-Type:1

Deployable-Id:/usr/sap/trans/data/DPIK900041/2f8021d0f9ca11dea81e001a64925608

com.sap.aii.ibtransportclient.XiTransportException: caused by: ClientServerException exception:Impo

>>>rt failed because of business system transfer of object Receiver Determination DPI SI_POS_CH_SN

Returncode:'8'

Deployment

End date and time : 20100105151741

Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===

Can anyone guide to solve it.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem could be because you are using the TPZ generated from DEV system. If you are using CTS or CTS+ this would not happen. For file transports, from QA to PRD you should again generate a TPZ from QA system (Not required for repository objects). Then only the targets would work as expected.

VJ

laxman_molugu
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue, was this resolved?

Thanks,

Laxman

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same issue occured here, we stopped / started the QAS SAP system (where error was occuring) after maintaining the SLD entries in a correct way (see further up in this topic for example).

Issue was resolved after stop/start.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clearing SLD Cache of Integration Builder of the Target system solved the problem.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Business systems availabilty in SLD.

We have to do transportation from QA to PD.

To transport a request to production, it needs to be released from the previous system as per the system landscape of SAP.

for eg: DEV - > QA - > PROD.

In the above landscape SAP system is divided into three Development, Test and Production and a transport will always move from Dev to Quality, and from Test to Prod system.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Jul 6, 2009 1:38 PM