Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment stock transfer to another plant

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per consignment fill up system create the consignment stock from unrestricted stock in the same plant, But as per our need we want to transfer unrestricted stock of one plant to another plant as Consignment stock, So kindly suggest me how can i achieve it with consignment process. How can i achieve it through consignment Fill up.

Thanks in advance

Shambhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closing thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this through consignment cycle.

Create the plant(Receiving) as a customer in the system.

Then do the fillup and other things as per consignment process(631) mov type.

Here u will get two entries 631-W(+) and 631(-) for delivering plant.

But from the receiving plant side u need to take GRN through MB01 then only goods can be delivered from the receiving plant.

Two entries 632(+) for receiving plant and 632(W)(-) for delivering plant so that the qty will get knocked off.

Regards,

Gopal.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gopal is right on the money. You have to make the plant your sending the goods too, as receiving plant, then its possible to do the consignment fill up.

Also, just for some extra knowledge, sometimes you can bypass consignments and use regular sales order delivery billing as per simple sales run. You can have Material Management do a stock to stock transfer or an STS store to store stock transfer, can make your receiving plant as a storage location in the system just for some extra knowledge.

Hope one of the answers help, the first answer that gopal gave is the right one.

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shambhu,

if you simply want to transfer Consignment stock from one plant to another you can do it with movement type 301 with Special Stock Indicator"K"

Thanks,

Raja

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

my question is how can i acheive it through Consignment Fill-UP

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Shambhu