cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In easy DMS-Activate grey field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In easy DMS , find or search document screen some of field are in grey ex. full text search

it is possible to activate this field through to configure TREX, in SPRO

How can i configure TREX in spro .

Plz give me detail or path ot t-code

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I have noticed there are many posts from you on easyDMS (starting from u201C what are the drawbacks.etc etc).looks like you are facing some issues in implementing the easyDMS. but that also shows that you have not gone through the proper documentation which is available with the installation of easydms in pdf formats..

you can first go through the documents carefully (step by step approach)..once you do it, you will get a very clear picture of what is easydms and how it works..after that in case you get some specific issues you can always post them in SDN..

Sometimes investing some time to learn a product will provide you more insights about product..by QnA session you wont be able to know all the features of easydms (or for any other product in general).

Plz take is in a positive way..we have experts in SDN who can help but even god helps those who help themselves

best regards

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Misra

I am not forcing to you to reply my thread. I have proble thats why i am putting thread in SDN if you dont have time plz dont reply to my thread

Thanks

Edited by: Harish Parab on Jul 8, 2009 4:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i adde information regarding TREX, paths, please refere last thread, what u posted.

Benakaraja