cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when executing FM in Target System for File to RFC flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing File to RFC. I have given Dialog User(my user) login details in RFC reciver Comm Channel for Testing purpose.

I am getting the below error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling Z_P1EUNL_RFC_WRAPPER in remote system (RfcClient[CC_P1EUNL_WRAPPER_RFC_Rcv]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: No RFC authorization for function module ARFC_DEST_SHIP.

I assume My User doesnt have permission to execute that RFC Z_P1EUNL_RFC_WRAPPER .Correct me if am wrong. What could the the cause.

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am doing File to RFC. I have given Dialog User(my user) login details in RFC reciver Comm Channel for Testing purpose.

No RFC authorization for function module ARFC_DEST_SHIP

is your USerId has enough permission to call the FM...i.e. logon to the SAP system and perform the execution...i doubt....either ask the admin to provide your user-id access on the SAP system as well...or use the user details which can logon to the SAP system.

Regards,

Abhishek.

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your reply.

My Target sytem is SAP PI itself. we have defined an RFC wrapper in SAPPI which calls the two BAPI in SAP R/3 and commit. I have permission to execute the FM.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would have used the syntax CALL FUNCTION...DESTINATION = 'XXX' in your wrapper FM in PI. Does the RFC destination that you configured (user) have access to execute the RFC's in remote system?

-SM

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Siva,

Yes as you said, I have defined CALL FUNCTION...DESTINATION = 'XXX' in the RFC Wrapper in PI.

You mean to say the RFC that we define in SM59. The user specified in the RFC destination is a service User, but I am not sure whether that user have Access to execute those two BAPI's in the Target SAP system.

Was it the problem with the User we specify in the RFC destination ?

Regards,

Varun

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For RFC destination System user needs to be used......and if not wrong same user-type to be used in the CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the user defined in SM59 in PI to connect to ECC(target system) should be able to execute the FM's.

-SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you run/test that wrapper FM (within PI) from SE37 in PI, without any problem?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Login User and Password changed in the Comm Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varun,

As per my knowledge , For this purpose usually communication user is created !!

eXperts, kindly correct me if wrong ?

Regards,