cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing Model and PRT's in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any tell me where do we define costing models which are used in Easy cost planning.

Also can u please tell me how do we use PRT's in PS ( I have an idea about how PRT's used in PP). To be more precise if i have the PRT as component in my project structure, the component cost adds up instead of the usage cost.

Hope the above questions are clear,

Reg. Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

from CKCM transaction u can defiine the costing model for easy cost planning

thank

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam.

Unlike machines and fixed assets, production resources and tools (PRTs) are movable (not stationary) operating resources that are required to perform an activity and can be used repeatedly. For example, PRTs include documents, engineering drawings, jigs and fixtures, and measurement instruments.

You can assign production resources/tools to internal and external activities in projects.

For more use of PRT in projects refer below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/93/9b853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I am not yet clear how do i assign a PRT, in the activity overview i cannot see any PRT. Also i need to understand how does the cost gets accounted in case on PRT as we are not purchasing a new on, we are only using the one available in my shop floor.

Hope the Q is clear.

reg.sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how do we use PRT's in PS

To assign PRT : Go to CN22 Netowork Activity overview screen -- Menupath Activity - PRT Overview. Here you can assign PRT to your network Activity

For Easy cost planning use CKCM t.code.

Costing Model

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/84/442f38cac1f505e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Refer this

Thanks

S.Murali

Edited by: S. Murali on Jul 6, 2009 12:30 PM