cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child element of target node in message mapping getting suppressed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having mapping where i am trying to generate the target node based on some condition of the source structure ,this is working fine ,I am able to generate the target node once the condition gets satisfied ,but the problem is one of the child elements of the same node is not getting populated,its getting suppressed,i have some condition for the same

I checked the queues its showing value as

SUPPRESS

Value

Value ( in grey )

But still element is not getting generated..

I have added a condition used at the node function and apart from other condition of element..

If some body have the solution for the same,please help me out

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Able to solve when i replace the condition of root node with If withoutelse from CreateIf.

Rajesh

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Can you explain your mapping more clearly?

what is your source and whts your target and how you are doing mapping.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Check the context of the source child element might be some context problem.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dheeraj,

I changed the occurence and tried and still the queue is showing values but no output at target message

But when i pass cosntant values it is getting generated, my condition is also simple

if PARWV equals WE then pass PARTN to UDF and UDF checks the value and retuns some output based on the passed value

I have set the UDF to context..

Any ideas/guess what might be wrong..

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any thoughts/guesses what might be wrong

I am spinning around this..

Rajesh

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Try to get the desired output for the Child element first.

Then use the logic at the parent node level (Create the node only when the child element exists).

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Rajesh,

> Try to get the desired output for the Child element first.

> Then use the logic at the parent node level (Create the node only when the child element exists).

>

> Regards,

> Ravi Kanth Talagana

Hi Ravi,

With out the condition of node ,Child element of node is getting generated,but when I use condition at node ( createIf)

Node is getting generated ,but the child element is not generated. ( I am able to see the desired value at queue of element )

What might be wrong..

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The Error is mostly cause of that the node and your child are in same context.

You got to remember that the parent node creates the context, and then the child element puts the value in it.

Try putting your child element to a higher context then mapwithdefault for your supress and then removecontext.

This Issue, you got to work it out with the node functions,

I had the same kind of issue in my mapping, it was rectified with the help of node functions as mapwithdefault, removecontext.

Further unless one sees the mapping of your issue it is a bit difficult to imagine it and answer it.

For more clarifications please give the full hierarchy, and the condition. As of now try with the node functions.

Thanks

Ashmi