Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

My scenario is that of third party billing,

My sales order consistes of 100 items where in only 50 item i need to generate proforma invoice, but then when I try to create Proforma invoice it brings in the the value of 100 quantity and the ZPP "net value condition " is greyed out. I sthere any setting where in at the proforma leve " zpp" Net value can be changed . Kindly guide me on this.

Regards

Sunaina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do copy control for billing to billing means billing to performer invoice while sleeting select by line item and select only those item which u want

Sageer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Pricing condition Conditon type may be kept changewhich can be made manual entries field kept may be seleted D Not possible to process manually

Thanks

E.vasu

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Refer this thread

and in VF01 screen there is a tab called selection tab(F2) use this to selsct the item qty...

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried it at item category level by changing to "f" :g" still it is now working , when i try and create the order related proforma am not able to change the quantity / net value condition "zpp" as the field has becum uneditable , pls guide me on this .

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try as follows,

First create a sales order with the item category TAN....then in VF01 Create Billing document screen on top there will be a tab called Selection List click this, it will take u to another screen, here you will be able to change/edit the order qty manually...once u changed the orderd qty select the line item and click on COPY ..again u will reach the create billind document initial screen now press ENTER , you will get the profforma invoice document....

If you want to change the value of a condition type then Go to t-code V/06 select your condition type Under the tab called Changes which can be made mark the field Amount/percent if its not marked...

And i hope you aware that you can create as many as proforma invoice w/r to an order/delivery...

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JJ/sageer

Thanks a lot , I tried what you suggested and it works out fine , thanks for all the support.

Regards

Sunaina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the billing relevance field in the item category.If it is maintained as F then it will consider the invoiced quantity that you cannot change otherwise try with the option G with delivery quantity.

Regards,

Gopal.