Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem using .Net Ticket Toolkit

I'm trying to follow the instructions for the .Net Ticket Toolkit described in the article:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/edb8a190-0201-0010-d398-c23e34f30295

I have tried to put everything in place and I don't get any build errors, but I'm still getting a server error when I try to run it in the Portal.

One problem I had was I didn't find sapsecu.dll.

I downloaded a file from the sdn downloads called

SAP Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win32 for x86/IA32

the downloaded file was 011000358700002932482003E.CAR which I put in my system32 folder.

I also wasn't sure what to do with the verify.pse file. I put it in my program in a folder next to the bin folder, but in the web.config file, it shows the example path c: empverify.pse, which I changed to the unc of where the file will be after my program is installed on IIS. In desperation, I put a copy in the temp file on the server and on my own machine and changed the path back to c: empverify.pse. The article did mention renaming the file - does it matter what it's named?

The problem must be in the web.config file, because I commented the code on Webform1 and it still won't run.

Right now, I'm just trying to get the example program to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

replied

- All DLLs need to be available in search path directly. So if the archive 011000358700002932482003E.CAR contains SAPSECU.DLL, you need to unpack it e.g. to System32. Use sapcar.exe for that.

- From the article: "Correct the path of the PseFilePath attribute to the place where you have copied your Verify.pse in step 1.". So it's up to you where you put it, but it should be a file-system path, not an URL.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question