cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Project based on Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of allowing the users to create the project based on the value. For eg. If the value is 0-1000 USD a set of users will be allowed and betn. 1000 $ - 2000 $ only certain users will be allowed... likewise. I understand this cannot be done using the standard SAP and we need to do a development.

Have anyone of you came across such requirement and can you throw some light on it .

Regards

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the project you dont know what is the value of the project, only if you are assign the budget to the project then only the project got value like as you mention.

So i dont think you can able to control the project creation based on the value (In SAP).

Thanks

S.Murali

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think there is a possibility in SU01 where you can restrict the persons in value in parameters tab.

give a try..!

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinodh,

I think this will not be possible in std. sap ps.You can try with doing some development with the help of your abaper's.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali & Sandeep for your answers.

Murali, I tried convincing my client that value should not be the criteria for creating the project as the value comes only after the Cost planning but client is demanding this. So, just thought of getting some inputs.

Regards,

Vinodh