cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need all your inputs to develop demo in MII?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i need all ur inputs to develop some demo scenarios to show to our client.

i created 3 scenario 1) inventory details 2) production order details 3) shipment details in weekly basis.

but client need some more scenario to be developed.

iam not getting any idea to create new development.....please give some idea to create some demo scenario.

Who working in real time projects please give some inputs how to develop and how to display the data in dashboard.

Thanks and Regards,

Phani Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani Kumar,

Please go through the sapphire presentations, you will get very good ideas based on your needs.

Also you can do different reports or dashboards like Quality, Shipment reports, OEE, etc.

Regards,

Pallavi

0 Kudos

Hi Phani Kumar,

1. First of all you need to understand the Business Process.

2. You need to study and analyze requirements to design the model of system to manage the enterprise in real time.

3. Design and build role-based dashboards for plants with option to drill down to detailed levels. Consider the example of Downtime Dashboard. First show Daywise downtime and when user clicks on a particular date, then show the reason wise or shift wise downtime for that particular day etc. The data may be in Grid format or Chart.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Khaleel Badeghar

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Here are some of scenario's which I have created for some clients:-

1) OEE which includes real-time data capture aspects like Availability, Performance and Quality.

2) Production Order Confirmation ( single operation or multiple operation confirmations).

3) Reports which shows Production Order On-Time Performances, Production Order WIP, Capacity and Loading analysis.

You can explore much more scenario's depending on the Client and the Industry they are into.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Adarsh

Edited by: Adarsh Sidnoor on Jul 6, 2009 7:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are lot of possibilities to showcase the MII capabilities but it depends on the client industry and needs to go for it.

You should invest your time to understand the current client scenario and then identify the KPIs.

In general you can go for Six Sigma , OEE, Quality inspections,. Specific needs can be identified if you give some deails about the client industry and there current landscape.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I am not sure what you are asking for, but I would suggest going to ASUG and look over some of the recent MII presentations. Perhaps Sapphire as well. You should be able to get some ideas there.

Regards,

Mike