cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule lines confirmation based on item category(TAN and TANN)

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a problem with the schedule line confirmation in the standard sales order. Suppose if I give the item category as TAN, the schedule lines are confirmed for that line item. If I change the item category from TAN to TANN, then there is no confirmation of the material(No confirmed schedule lines).

How Item categories influence the schedule lines? Are schedule lines also depend on customer?

Thanks & Regards,

Pranil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Schedule lines are not Customer dependent, but yes they are ITEM CATEGORY dependent.

We will be maintaining the Combination of Item Category and MRP Type for determining the Schedule lines in VOV5 Transaction. Check the settings that are maintained in the above said code. See whether any Schedule line is maintained for TANN+Blank=CP(Or what ever the schedule line code u r using)

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Pranil1
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check in VOV7 , whether for TANN, Schedule Lines Allowed check Box is Activated.

Also check the Confirmed Quantity for TANN Item Category at Sales Order Level.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranil,

When you change Item Category then most likely in your case Schedule Line Category is also getting redetermined.

Schedule Line category is determined by the Combination of Item category and MRP Type of Material.

Hence please check your Schedule Line category after entering new Item category.

Open VOV6 and check the Schedule Line Category. In that if Item Rel for Delivery Check Box is Unchecked then it means that

your schedule line will get unconfirmed.

Do let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Madhukar