Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base currency

victor_yang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my report, the KF is showing like 132.33CAD. However if the currency is USD, it only shown as 123.32. I think that is bacause USD is local currency setup somewhere. Am I right? Does anyone know where I can set it up?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor

If you are using only one currency you could set up in Transfer rule againt currency field USD.

Hope this helps

Thnaks

sat

victor_yang2
Participant
0 Kudos

No, I just wonder whay USD is not shown on the report. How can I make it show there?

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

If you need to see the letters "USD" in the report, you will need to maintain the setting in SPRO (as indicated by AHP).

victor_yang2
Participant
0 Kudos

But my question is why USDS is not shown there. There must be some setup for that, I just want to know how to setup that.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"why USDS is not shown there"...where? The SPRO setting is where you would set it up. Go to the setting and click on the page icon next to it...you can see details. Or, here it is:

Set Alternative Currency Display

Standard settings

All currencies are displayed in accordance with the ISO norm by default, and appear after the numeric value, with the exception of:

DEM is displayed as DM,

USD is displayed as $ in front of the numeric value,

GBP is displayed as £ in front of the numeric value.

Activities

If you want to display all currency IDs in accordance with the ISO norm, use this activity. You can also determine whether the currency ID appears before or after the numeric value.

victor_yang2
Participant
0 Kudos

No, I think you didn't understand my question. Current my report KF shows 12345.34CAD, however when the currency is USD, it only display 234.232, no "USD" showing in the report. I checked the data in cube and the currency is USD. That is why I am wondering the system has local currency, which won't show on the report. But I don't know where I can set it up?

Thanks

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your report display $234.232 or just 234.232...

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Yang,

try maintain with USD USD.

hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check if helps

spro->bw->reporting relevant settings->alternative currency display.

victor_yang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Nothing there.