cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field UNAME on Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need create a new condition type for discount where one of the fields of access table is the field UNAME (user logged).

For example:

If user logged is Sara, she can give 15% of discount, but if user logged is John, he can give 50% of discount. Using limits for condition records.

Is it possible to add field UNAME to field catalog to be used on price procedure ?

Best regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While maintaing condition records we can use filed name ZZUNAME in case of out put but not in pricing. You check under :Conditions: Allowed fields while maintaing table. You can find for o/p but not in pricing.

SO I don't think so we have that option while maintain pricing condition Table.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today I already have an implemantation using ABAP in User Exit and some new table to mantain an user list/discount.

But in the abap code there are many loops on those table to allow or deny the discount.

I'd like to improve the implementation removing User Exit codes and configuring the solution using condition technique, becoming it better and more dynamic.

So, Wouldn't be possible use an User Exit for get the sy-uname and become it available on the sales document to be used on price condition table ?

If not, aren't there any option to resolv my problem but using std condition technique ?

Best Regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found a link that show how to add field to field catalog.

[http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/how-to-add-new-fields-to-field-catalog.htm|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/how-to-add-new-fields-to-field-catalog.htm]

Best Regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best option is to maintain this requirement in the User Exit with the help of ABAPer.Here you maintain the User Login Name with the Discount Limit you want to give into the Sales Order.

Kindly check and revert back.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In this case, you can create a condition type with manual entry as priority. Then write a code in sales order user exit such that only particular users can change it.